- Swedish Limited Company
- Assumes a minimum capital (share capital) of 50,000.- Kr 3490
- Added SEK 2,200 in fee to the Swedish Companies Registration Office
- All documents completed in 24 hours.
A traditional limited liability company gives you increased security, better social rights and less tax.
Aktiebolag is a well-known form of company that gives you limited risk and significant tax benefits. Limited companies do not, under certain conditions, tax on dividends received from other companies, nor on profits from the sale of their own company shares – and are therefore very suitable as holding companies and investment companies.
Limited companies as a corporate form are well known in the business world and this makes it easier to raise investment capital and loans for daily operations and investments. Smaller AB does not require an auditor, but you must invest SEK 50,000 in share capital. A limited company is often a good choice if your company has a large capital need or if you feel that you need external control of your accounting. The benefits of an AB and a SUF are often the same, but the cost of an AB is higher. GLOBAL CORPORATE SERVICES ‚guarantee means that you have the opportunity to first establish an SUF and then later to establish an AB free of charge if you wish to change the form of a company.
- All documents are delivered in 24 hours
- Our technical system reduces the risk of administrative errors
- Professional follow-up package
- Professional handling
- Thorough guidance
- Cheapest on the Swedish market